August 28 – September 2, 2022
Enjoy all the things you love about the Minnesota State Fair–aerial thrills, horses and animals, and crazy-good food on a stick–but bypass the crowds, the long lines, and the backed up traffic! Join us at Gunflint Lodge & Outfitters this summer to celebrate our own version of the Minnesota State Fair! If you enjoy visiting the barns, opt to join us for a trail ride on our friendly horses. Looking for a little more adrenaline? Experience an aerial tour of the Boreal forest on the Towering Pines Canopy Tour. Don’t forget to join us before dinner for a special Northwoods-style fair appetizer!
This package includes a 3 night stay, all meals from check-in to check-out, a fair food appetizer each night, one zipline tour or horse back ride per person.
- Starting at $799 per person in a 1-bedroom Classic Cabin
- Starting at $759 per person in a 2 or 3-bedroom Classic Cabin
- Starting at $899 per person in a Romantic Cabin
- Starting at $799 per person in a Gunflint Lake Home
- Prices based on cabin minimum met by adults
- Base cabin occupancies apply – vary per cabin. Call for details
Does not include appetizers, desserts, or alcoholic beverages
Taxes and resort fee are additional