Take the stress out of planning a last minute summer vacation. Grab your overnight bag and enjoy the road trip to the Northwoods – we’ll take care the rest! Long summer days are perfect for going out for a hike, spotting wildlife by the lake, cooling off with a swim or going for a paddle on Gunflint Lake. Cool summer evenings are perfect for relaxing by the campfire, viewing the Milky Way, and if you’re lucky you might catch a glimpse of the Northern Lights!
Last minute 2 night special – hit the road on a whim, take advantage of the amazing summer weather, and make memories that will last for a lifetime! Book now for 2 nights in a fully equipped lakeside cabin and all meals in our full-service restaurant with a scenic lake view!
Run Wild Summer Special includes:
- Two nights accommodations in a lakeside fireplace cabin, some with sauna or spa tub
- All meals: dinner each evening, a packed lunch, and breakfast each morning
- All guided Naturalist activities
- Unlimited use of canoes, kayaks, and paddleboards at the waterfront
- Valid for new reservations 14 days in advance or less through August 2022. 25% non-refundable deposit is required.
Does not include appetizers, desserts, or alcoholic beverages unless otherwise noted