You’ve found the person you want to spend the rest of your life with and are excited to make sure your marriage proposal is extra special. Let us help you plan the perfect lifetime memory! At Gunflint Lodge, we offer many options to choose from–outdoors in nature at a scenic vista, on a beautiful lake shore, in the woods on a private sleigh ride, or fireside in your private cabin. After they say “Yes!” you can celebrate with a bottle of bubbly and a romantic dinner for two at Justine’s. Here is an extensive list of different ideas you can use to plan you perfect proposal!
Let us help you create the perfect moment to pop the question. And don’t worry- we know that photos are necessary, we can recommend a range of local photographers that are familiar with our property.
Take time out of the cabin and enjoy activities that are included in your package or see what you can add to your stay to make your proposal extra special. Contact us to start planning by calling (800) 328-3325 or email email@example.com for more information.
Proposal Basket includes:
- Consultation by phone with Event Planner, Carly, to plan the perfect proposal!
- Your choice of wine, beer, or canned cocktail. Served with branded glassware for you to keep.
- Use of our “Will You Marry Me?” sign. Arrangements can be made to provide a custom sign at an additional cost.
- Charcuterie Board to pair along side your celebratory drinks.
Proposal Package Pricing:
- Add this proposal offering to any 3 night, all inclusive package for an additional $300.
Sales Tax and Service Charges are additional
If further engagement planning or services are requested, additional fees may apply.
Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks are blackout dates.
Summer Proposal Activities:
- Guided Naturalist activities
- Unlimited use of canoes, kayaks, and stand-up paddle boards
- Hiking Trails
- Relaxing at the waterfront and swimming
Add-On Summer Proposal Activities:
- Guided Naturalist activities,
- Unlimited cross country skis and snowshoes (weather permitting: December through March)
- Cozying up next to the fire with a good book