Celebrate with an all-inclusive midwinter getaway!
Explore the wooded trails right outside your door and through the Superior National Forest, then luxuriate in your own private cabin, some with fireplace, sauna, and/or hot tub. Unlimited use of cross country skis, snowshoes, ice skates, sledding hill and all the hiking trails right outside your door are included in your stay. Climb aboard our Amish Pioneer box sleigh pulled behind our friendly Clydesdales, Heather and Hannah and you’ll feel like you’ve stepped into a magical winter scene in a snow globe, and warm up after with hot beverages in the lodge! All your meals are included in Justine’s, overlooking beautiful Gunflint Lake. Enjoy the weekend with activities for the whole family, deluxe accommodations, and fine dining.
Holiday Weekend Packages includes:
- Two nights accommodations in a lakeside fireplace cabin, best available
- All meals from dinner Saturday evening through breakfast Monday morning
- Group Sleigh Ride
- Unlimited use of cross country skis, snowshoes, and hiking trails
- $386 per adult (ages 13+)
- $314 per child (ages 5-12)
- 4 person minimum for package rates
Taxes, service charge, and trail pass (optional) are additional. Occupancy minimums apply.
Please call to check activity availability. Package availability is directly related to activities.