MLK Holiday Weekend & President’s Day Weekend
January 17-20, 2020
February 14 – 17, 2020
Celebrate with an all-inclusive midwinter getaway!
Explore the wooded trails right outside your door and through the Superior National Forest, then luxuriate in your own private cabin, some with fireplace, sauna, and/or hot tub. Unlimited use of cross country skis, snowshoes, and all the hiking trails right outside your door are included in your stay. So is a four mile dog sled ride on the Lonely Lake Basin Trail and a two-hour fat bike rental. All your meals are included in Justine’s, overlooking beautiful Gunflint Lake. Come celebrate the long weekend with activities for the whole family, deluxe accommodations, and fine dining.
Holiday Weekend Packages includes:
- Three nights accommodations in a lakeside fireplace cabin, some with in-suite sauna and spa tub
- All meals from dinner Friday evening through breakfast Monday morning
- 20 minute dog sled ride on the Gunflint Lake Sprint Loop.
- Two-hour fat bike rental
- Unlimited use of cross country skis, snowshoes, and hiking trails
- All guided Naturalist activities
* Surprise your special person with adding chocolate covered strawberries and sparkling wine on Valentine’s Day for $50!
- $489 per person in a One Bedroom Classic Cabin
- $449 per person in a Two Bedroom Classic Cabin
- $549 per person in a Romantic Cabin
- $499 per person in a Gunflint Lake Home
- $219 per child ages 5-12
- Prices based on minimum of two guests at the adult rate
- Base cabin occupancies apply
Taxes, service charge, and trail pass (optional) are additional
Please call to check activity availability. Package availability is directly related to activities.