MEA School Break
Enjoy the long fall weekend with plenty of activities
Kids free; Tweens $99
October 16-20, 2019
This late fall weekend in the north woods is a great opportunity to bring the kids out for a little adventure. Why not take a short excursion away since they’ve got a few days off school you can all enjoy.
- Hiking in the forest on a trail of crunchy leaves
- Looking for moose, fox, eagles and other local forest critters
- Joining our naturalist on an evening wolf howling expedition
- Or sitting around the fireplace in your cabin with a bowl of popcorn and a board game.
This weekend is the last time for trail rides and zip-lining for the fall, so get out and enjoy it while you can. One trip on each is included in your weekend stay.
While the swim season is over, canoe season is not you’re welcome to paddle out on the lake with a canoe or kayak. You can try your hand at fishing or just linger on the water.
In the evenings your cabin’s fireplace will feel cozy after the chill of the night air. A good book, a family game, a puzzle, a restful way to end each activity-filled day.
The MEA School Break Weekend Package includes:
- Accommodations in a lakeside fireplace cabin or a rustic Voyageur cabin
- All meals from dinner night of check-in through breakfast check-out morning
- One Friendly Jaunt guided trail ride (must be at least 7 years old and weigh less than 240 pounds)
- One trip on the Towering Pines Canopy Tour (must be at least 10 years old and weigh between 75 and 240 pounds)
- Canoes, kayaks, and waterfront activities
- All guided Naturalist activities
- $169 per person, per night in a rustic Voyageur Cabin
- $239 per person, per night in a Classic Cabin
- $269 per person, per night in a Romantic Cabin or Gunflint Lake Home
- Kids under 7 are free, kids 7-12 are $99
- Prices based on two paying adults
- Three night minimum required
Taxes and resort fee are additional