Whether you are celebrating an anniversary or are just spending a weekend away with your significant other, the Lover’s Getaway provides time for both relaxing and adventuring.
There’s something about getting away to remember the good years you’ve spent together. Stepping outside everyday life to honor your relationship has a way of adding even more value to it. We invite you to head north and come up to Gunflint for a long weekend to celebrate the two of you. Choose any three nights you like for an all-inclusive luxury-yet-adventurous getaway.
Gunflint lodge is surrounded by one of the most pristine wilderness areas in the country, yet you’ll be properly pampered, too. You’ll stay in a comfortable cabin with a fireplace (some with a spa tub), perfect for romantic evenings together.
- 3 night stay in a Romantic Cabin
- All meals for the duration of your stay
- Appetizers and wine delivered to you cabin each evening before dinner
- Seasonal Activities
- Naturalist Activities
- Unlimited use of canoes and kayaks on Gunflint Lake waterfront
- Unlimited boat and motor rental (based on availability mid-May through mid-October)
Upgrade to a 1/2 day guided fishing trip for $225 or a full day guided fishing trip for $325.
- Guided Naturalist activities,
- Unlimited cross country skis, and snowshoes, weather permitting late-December through March
- One half-day couples snowmobile rental (based on availability and weather permitting mid-December through March).
Upgrade to a second 1/2 day snowmobile rental for $225 and both drive or a second 1/2 day snowmobile rental and guide for $345
Regular Season |$1,699.00 per couple in a Romantic Cabin
Quiet Season (March 29 – May 7, 2020 and October 18-December 17, 2020) | $999.00 per couple in a Romantic Cabin
Packages booked during the quiet season will be adjusted based on activities that are available.