Labor Day Weekend
Last chance to enjoy a perfect summer weekend!!
August 30-September 2, 2019
This 3 night/4 day package is a nice way to end the main summer season. The water is warm enough for a swim, the moose are feeding in the shallow ponds for good viewing, and the loons are calling in the evenings. There’s time for you to fit in one last, long weekend before school starts and the summer is over.
Labor Day Weekend package includes
- 3 nights accommodations in a lakeside fireplace cabin
- All meals from dinners Friday evening through breakfast Monday morning
- A 1 hour horseback ride or a trip on the Towering Pines Canopy Tour
- Use of canoes and kayaks on the waterfront
- All our guided naturalist activities and hiking trails
Maximum weight is 240# per person for horseback riding and the canopy tour
To reserve your activity of choice, please call or book online.
(800) 328-3325 | Book Here
- $155 per person, per night in a Rustic Canoer Cabin
- $175 per person, per night in a Classic Cabin or Gunflint Lake Home
- $195 per person, per night in a Romantic Cabin
- Children 12 and under half price
- All prices based on two paying adults, minimum cabin occupancies apply
- Minimum three night stay