This 3 night/4 day package is a nice way to end the main summer season. The water is warm enough for a swim, the moose are feeding in the shallow ponds for good viewing, and the loons are calling in the evenings. There’s time for you to fit in one last, long weekend before school starts and the summer is over.
Labor Day Weekend package includes
- 3 nights accommodations in a lakeside fireplace cabin
- All meals from dinners Friday evening through breakfast Monday morning
- A 1 hour horseback ride or a trip on the Towering Pines Canopy Tour
- Use of canoes and kayaks on the waterfront
- All our guided naturalist activities and hiking trails
Maximum weight is 240# per person for horseback riding and the canopy tour
To reserve your activity of choice, please call or book online.
(800) 328-3325 | Book Here