Ice Fishing Adventure
January 15 – March 27, 2022
Cold air, hot food, and big fish; what could be better?
It’s tough to beat ice fishing on Gunflint Lake if you’re looking for trophy Lake Trout. This package starts in mid-January with the opening of lake trout season. You’ll get the opportunity to have a guided experience one day and a fully equipped rental package the next. And when you come back in with your catch, we’ll help you fillet it and cook it up for you as appetizers with your dinner. Once you’re back inside, you can warm up in front of the fireplace in your cabin, or with a sauna or soak in your private spa tub, then join us for dinner in front of the fireplace at Justine’s.
The Ice Fishing Adventure package includes:
- Three nights accommodation in a lakeside fireplace cabin (some with spa tub and/or sauna)
- All meals from dinner on check-in evening through breakfast on checkout day, including a packed lunch if you choose while you are out on the lake
- 1 Day Use of a portable shelter, ice auger, heater, tackle box and chair for fishing
- 1 Full Day Guided fishing trip
- Cross country ski and snowshoe rental
- All guided Naturalist activities
- $1199 for 2 Adults in a One Bedroom Classic Cabin
- $1499 for 3 Adults in a Two or Three Bedroom Classic Cabin
- $1349 for 2 Adults in a Romantic Cabin
- $1649 for 3 Adults in a Gunflint Lake Home
- Additional Adult: $349
- Kids 6 – 12: $240
Additional occupants does not include additional rental equipment.
Plus taxes and fees. Cabin occupancy applies.
Ski trail passes are not included.
Ice fishing availability is based on lake ice conditions. No warranty is made as to the suitability of ice conditions during this time period.