Ice Fishing Adventure
January 16 – March 28, 2020
Cold air, hot food, and big fish; what could be better?
It’s tough to beat ice fishing on Gunflint Lake if you’re looking for trophy Lake Trout. This package starts in mid-January with the opening of lake trout season. We’ll set you up with a portable shelter, ice auger, heater, plus pointers to help you find the best spots on the lake for fishing (please bring your own rods, reels and tackle). And when you come back in with your catch, we’ll help you fillet it and cook it up for you as appetizers with your dinner. Once you’re back inside, you can warm up in front of the fireplace in your cabin, or with a sauna or soak in your private spa tub, then join us for dinner in front of the fireplace at Justine’s.
The Ice Fishing Adventure package includes:
- Three nights accommodation in a lakeside fireplace cabin (some with spa tub and/or sauna)
- All meals from dinner on check-in evening through breakfast on checkout day, including a packed lunch if you choose while you are out on the lake
- 1 Day Use of a portable shelter, ice auger, heater, tackle box and chair for fishing, 1 Day Use of our permeant house and equipment
- Cross country ski and snowshoe rental
- All guided Naturalist activities
Upgrade to a guided fishing trip! Upgrade pricing varies based on occupancy.
- $1099 for 2 Adults in a One Bedroom Classic Cabin
- $1399 for 3 Adults in a Two or Three Bedroom Classic Cabin
- $1249 for 2 Adults in a Romantic Cabin
- $1533 for 3 Adults in a Gunflint Lake Home
- Additional Adult: $269
- Kids 6 – 12: $209
Additional occupants does not include additional rental equipment.
Plus taxes and fees. Cabin occupancy applies.
Ski trail passes are not included.
Ice fishing availability is based on lake ice conditions. No warranty is made as to the suitability of ice conditions during this time period.