All-Inclusive Honeymoon Package
Start your marriage off with some pampering and some adventure!
You’ll have just capped off months of preparation, culminating in one of the most important days of your life your wedding. It’s time to head out, just the two of you; come spend some time together in the Northwoods! You’ll be pampered, fed gourmet meals, put up in a gorgeous lakeside cabin and have your choice of being as relaxed or active as you like.
This all-inclusive honeymoon special includes everything we can put into a package for you; a romantic fireplace cabin, gourmet meals, wine and appetizers delivered to your cabin each evening before dinner, and packed lunches to bring if you want to be out exploring. Your Romantic Honeymoon cabin is right on the lake shore, and includes a king-sized bed with cozy down comforter, spa tub, fireplace, full bath, steam shower, washer/dryer and a full kitchen.
You’ll start each day off with a full breakfast, either in the main Lodge or delivered to your cabin (upon your request the evening before). Lunches range from big hamburgers to fresh salad plates (or we will pack a picnic lunch if you want to be out for the day). For dinner there is a selection of seasonal entrees to choose from, including soft drinks and a tasty dessert.
During the day you’ll have many seasonal activities to choose from. During the summer this includes unlimited boat and motor use, canoes and kayaks, hiking trails, swimming, feeding the ducks, daily guided Naturalist activities, or relaxing at the water front. It also includes one horse back ride per person and one zip line per person on our very popular Towering Pines Canopy Tour, giving you spectacular views of the surrounding forest and lake.
Winter activities include a 1 hour massage per person, one half-day snowmobile rental(one sled per couple), unlimited use of cross country skis and snowshoes, as well use of hiking trails and all guided Naturalists activities.
The Honeymoon Package includes
- 3 nights accommodation in a lakeside fireplace cabin with spa tub and sauna
- All meals from dinner on check-in evening through breakfast on checkout day
- Wine and appetizers delivered to your room each evening
- Seasonal Activities
- Guided Naturalist activities
- Unlimited use of canoes and kayaks on Gunflint Lake waterfront
- Unlimited boat and motor rental (based on availability mid-May through mid-October)
- One horseback ride per person (based on availability mid-May through mid-October)
- One Towering Pines Canopy Tour per person (based on availability mid-May through mid-October).
*Note: Guests must weigh less than 240 pounds for horseback and Canopy Tour rides.
- Guided Naturalist activities,
- Unlimited cross country skis, and snowshoes, weather permitting December through March
- One, 1 hour massage per person
- One half-day couples snowmobile rental (based on availability and weather permitting mid-December through March).
*Note: Guests must be at least age 21 in order to drive our snowmobiles. Minnesota residents born after 12/31/76 must also obtain a snowmobile safety certificate from the MN DNR.
- $2199 per couple for a 3 night package
- $529 per person for an additional night up to 5 nights
Quiet Season (March 29- May 7, 2020 and October 18-December 17, 2020 with no seasonal activities, 1 massage per person)
- $1119 per couple for a 3 night package
- $310 per person for an additional night, up to 5 nights.
Packages booked during the quiet season will be adjusted based on activities that are available.
Sales Tax and Service Charge are additional