Fall is prime time for fishing fun!
September 7-October 1, 2020
With cooler weather, the fish are more active. Add a beautiful backdrop of changing leaves, and fall is one of the best times of year to fish in northern Minnesota. Walleye, Northerns, smallmouth bass and lake trout are all biting. this time of year. When you tire of fishing (like that would ever happen), you can canoe, hike, or enjoy the guided Naturalist activities.
The Fall Fishing Package includes
- Accommodations in a lakeside fireplace cabin or rustic Voyageur cabin
- All meals from dinner night of check-in through breakfast check-out morning
- Unlimited use of a fishing boat, 20 h.p. electric start motor, gas, upholstered boat seats, nets, and minnow bucket
- Fish filleting and freezing for your catch
- Canoes, kayaks, and waterfront activities
- All guided Naturalist activities
- $229 per person, per night in a Classic Cabin
- $255 per person, per night in a or Gunflint Lake Home (2 bedrooms or larger are based off of 3 adult guests)
- $315 per person, per night in a Romantic Cabin
- Upgrade to a guide boat with electronic fish finder or add a fishing guide for an additional fee
- Minimum cabin occupancies apply
- Three night minimum required
Taxes and resort fee are additional
Special Note: Minnesota fishing licenses are available on-line and you may purchase one before you leave home.