Ceremony site, administrator of the vows, all your meals, wedding dinner with California champagne, and a romantic lakeside fireplace cabin
Planning a wedding can be one of the most stressful events of your life! Maybe you’d just as soon bypass the hoopla, the expense and the guest list.
If you would prefer a quiet marriage ceremony in the beauty of the north woods, we might be just what you are looking for. Slip away and join us for a few days and we’ll be happy to take care of all the details for you.
We’ll provide a staff person qualified to administer your wedding vows and we’ll provide your ceremony site. We’ll even provide two witnesses. A gourmet wedding dinner with California champagne will cap your very special day.
You’ll be our guests in a romantic lakeside fireplace cabin for three nights. All your meals, and appetizers and wine delivered each evening before dinner are included.
If your idea of the perfect elopement and honeymoon is relaxing in front of your fireplace or in your spa tub, we’ve got you covered. Or if you prefer some adventure along with your wedding vows, there’s plenty of that to go around too.
You will need to bring your wedding license with you. You can get it at any county in Minnesota the day of your wedding date. It is good for up to 6 months.
In the summer canoes, kayaks and guided naturalist activities are included. In the winter months, cross country skis, snowshoes, and guided naturalist activities are included.
This package includes:
- Three nights lodging in a lakeside fireplace cabin with full kitchen, and spa tub
- Wedding ceremony complete with your choice of wedding venue, officiant, and witnesses, if needed
- Wedding dinner with California champagne
- Wine and appetizers delivered to your cabin each evening
- All meals served in Justine’s at Gunflint Lodge every day
- All guided Naturalist activities
Summer Season: May 20 – October 23, 2022
- $1699 per couple in a Romantic Cabin for a three-night package
- $589 per couple each additional honeymoon night
Winter Season: January 2 – March 27, 2022
- $1199 per couple in a Romantic Cabin for a three-night package
- $399 per couple each additional honeymoon nights
Quiet season: October 24 – December 17, 2021 & March 28 – May 20, 2022
- $999 per couple in a Romantic Cabin for a three-night package
- $359 per couple each additional honeymoon nights
Thanksgiving and Christmas are black out dates.
Cross country ski pass, taxes and service charge are additional
In regards to the ceremony, The Elopement Package is intended for the wedding couple and we will provide two witnesses. Couples are welcome to invite their own two witnesses to attend the ceremony for no charge. There will be a $50 charge for your third, fourth, and fifth guest who does not have a minimum two-night stay at Gunflint Lodge. If you plan to have more than 5 guests we can offer a wedding venue pricing list.
Contact our Wedding and Events Planner at (800) 328-3325 or firstname.lastname@example.org