Guided Snowmobile Tours
Explore the Northwoods of Minnesota by snowmobile this winter! Now offering half or full day guided tours, feel confident on the trails of Gunflint with an experienced guide leading the way.
*This tour has a minimum of two snowmobiles required for it to run. While unlikely, it is possible that it will not reach the minimum. You will be notified the morning of your tour and given the choice to cancel free of charge or to pay the minimum required.*
Offered at 9:00 a.m. for a full day excursion or 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. for a half day excursion. Half day tours will start with a 30 minute orientation, followed by roughly 3 hours of riding with intermittent breaks. Full day tours will also start with a 30 minute orientation, followed by roughly 6 hours of riding with intermittent breaks and a 1 hour lunch break at a local restaurant (so please plan ahead). Please arrive 30 mins early for your orientation so as not to impact your guided tour time.
- Rentals require a completed waiver, one per participant – drivers AND passengers.
- Combined driver/passenger weight must be under 400 lbs
- Drivers must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid Driver’s License on them at all times.
- All passengers must be able to grasp handholds with their hands, plant feet firmly on the footrest, and have their back fully against the backrest. (Small children who do not meet these requirements are not permited to sit in front of the driver.)
- A credit hold of $1500/machine will be collected at the time of rental. The security deposit will be returned upon a damage free inspection of the machine.
- A 25% deposit is required to secure your tour. Final payments are due at check-in the day of your adventure.
- If you are a Minnesota resident born after December 31st, 1976 you will need to successfully complete the Minnesota Snowmobile Safety Course. The online course can be found at https://www.snowmobilecourse.com/usa/minnesota/. (This course will take approximately 4 hours to complete and cannot be done the morning of your snowmobile tour.)
*Booking a guided tour includes your sled rental with a full tank of gas, a helmet, and guide reservation.
“A wonderful day out through beautiful trails, covered in snow. Joey, our guide was knowledgable, patient and a great resource. Highly recommended. Thank you” 1/17/21