Summer Solstice Package
June 21-24, 2018
Celebrate the Longest Day of the Year with a Mid-Summer Festival!
We are located about as far north as you can get in the mainland United States, and that means that our Summer Solstice will provide more hours of daylight for adventurous activities than you can find anywhere else. And our evening festivities will give you plenty to do after dark!
You’ll spend your days catching wild sport fish and hiking and photographing the jaw-dropping scenery and local wildlife. Make the most of your long daylight hours hiking in the woods and soaring above the Boreal forest on the Towering Pines Canopy Tour or traveling through the forest on a horseback Trail Ride. Then join us in Justine’s at Gunflint Lodge for a special Midsummer’s Night Festival meal and Celtic Music with Naturalist John Silliman.
The Summer Solstice package includes:
- Three nights’ accommodation in a lakeside fireplace cabin, some with spa tub and sauna
- All meals from dinner on check-in evening through breakfast on checkout day
- Unlimited use of canoes, kayaks, paddle boards, and boat and motor rental
- One horseback ride
- One ride on the Towering Pines Canopy Tour (weight and age limits apply)
- Unlimited use of all hiking trails and guided Naturalist activities
- Midsummer’s Night Festival meal and Celtic Music Program at Justine’s at Gunflint Lodge
Call for rates and availability.
Sales Tax and Service Charge are additional