October 6-8, 2017
Enjoy tasting the best the Northwoods has to offer!
Join us up in the Northwoods for a weekend of eating gourmet game foods and washing it down with a variety of local craft beers. During the day you’ll have plenty of time for all the activities: ziplining on the Towering Pines Canopy Tour, trail rides through the forest, or paddling or fishing in the local lakes. The fall colors will be in their prime and you may spot a moose coming down from the highlands. You’ll end your evenings in your private cabin in front of a roaring fire or in the hot tub or sauna—however you choose to relax.
Oktoberfest Game Feed & Craft Beer Package Includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodations in a fireplace cabin
- All meals from dinner day of check-in through breakfast at check-out
- Admission to a gourmet game feed dinner prepared by local chefs and craft brew tasting featuring a variety of local craft beers
- Unlimited use of kayaks, canoes, and paddleboards on the waterfront, hiking trails, and all guided Naturalist activities.
Weekend Package Pricing:
- $259 per person in a Classic Cabin
- $289 per person in a Romantic Cabin or Lake Home
- Additional nights $119 per person
Prices based on double occupancy. Minimum cabin occupancies apply.
Sales Tax and Service Charge are additional