Package Dates: Jan 1-11, 2018
Kick Start Your New Year’s Resolutions With Some Time Away in the Northwoods
Whether your New Year’s Resolution is to get healthy, take more time for yourself, or spend time reconnecting with family or nature, this is the package for you.
To get healthy and active you can hike, ski and snowshoe on the pristine trails right out your doorstep. Try your hand at fat biking or join a guided Naturalist activity or two. Or enjoy the thrill of a dog sled ride (available for an extra charge). We will offer yoga classes and healthy meal options to support your Resolutions.
Once you’re done with your outdoor activities, snuggle up in front of a blazing fire in your cabin or enjoy a hot chocolate or other warm beverage in our Lodge, where fine dining choices are also available. Many of our cabins have in-suite saunas or hot tubs for you to enjoy. And our massage therapist can warm and relax you with a hot stone treatment or other massage of your choice.
If you’re a goal-setter, this is the perfect chance to get away from your normal environment and focus on what’s in store for the coming year. Or if you simply love the idea of spending a few days in the Northwoods amidst the beauty, come on up.
The New Year’s Resolution package includes:
- Accommodations in a lakeside fireplace cabin – minimum 4-night stay
- All meals, including some new healthy choice options
- Cross country ski and snowshoes rental, yoga classes, and guided Naturalist programs
- $99.00 per adult per night in a Classic Cabin
- $119.00 per adult per night in a Romantic Cabin or Gunflint Lake Home
- Children 12 and under half price
- Minimum 2 adults per cabin; minimum cabin occupancies apply
Dog sled rides, snowmobile and fat bike rental, and massages are available as an additional purchase
Trail pass, Sales Tax and Service Charge are additional