Package Dates: Spring
Spring: May 27-30
Start your summer off with a fun weekend Up North
We include all the good stuff in this package so you can just come and play.
Your three-night stay includes everything we’re known for: a beautiful and comfortable cabin with a fireplace, either next to or a stone’s throw from the lake.
All your meals. A boat, motor, minnow bucket, net, and we’ll even fillet your catch for you. Horseback riding, hiking, naturalist activities and canoeing (the water’s usually too cold for swimming yet, unless you’re part polar bear).
You and the kids have had cabin fever for awhile now anyway. School’s almost out. Summer’s just around the corner. Take advantage of the long weekend, bring your family and head on up.
The Memorial Day Weekend Package includes:
- Three-nights accommodations
- All meals
- Boat, motor, live bait, one hour horseback ride, guided naturalist activities and canoes. (Horseback riders must be at least 7 years old; there’s a 240-pound weight limit)
- 3 night package
- Classic Cabin: $471.00 per adult
- Lake Home: $594.00 per adult
- Romantic Cabin: $624.00 per adult
- Children (4 thru 12): $195.00 each
The Towering Pines Canopy Tour rides are also available but not included in this package.
Taxes and service charge are additional