Package Dates: All Year Long
Mini Moon Package
When your schedule is tight but you still want a little romance
Sometimes you just can’t get away for a long honeymoon, but still want to get away briefly to celebrate with the person you love. Or maybe your budget is tight right now. If that’s it, you can still enjoy a short time away being pampered with our Mini Moon Package.
This all-inclusive honeymoon special includes everything we can put into a package for you. A romantic lakeside fireplace cabin. Gourmet meals, wine and appetizers delivered to your cabin each evening before dinner. Breakfast delivered each morning if you like. We’ll even pack your lunches if you want to take them along while you go out exploring.
Your Romantic Honeymoon cabin is right along the lakeshore, and includes a king sized bed, spa tub, fireplace, full bath, steam shower, washer/dryer and a full kitchen.
Meals start with a full breakfast either in the dining room at the Lodge or brought to your cabin. Lunches range from fresh salad plates to a selection of hot plates. For dinner you have your pick of several daily special entrées, including our signature beer battered walleye with sweet & sour mango sauce, a steak of the day, chicken, and a vegetarian pasta. A homemade soup is offered along with salad choices, vegetables, fresh bread, beverages, and a tasty dessert.
During the day you’ll have lots of activities to choose from: unlimited boat and motor use, unlimited horseback riding, canoes, kayaks, hiking trails, swimming, feeding the ducks, joining some of the daily guided activities, or relaxing at the water front. Also included is a ride on our very popular Towering Pines Canopy Tour.
Winter activities include a dog sled ride, a half-day snowmobile rental, and unlimited use of cross country skis and snowshoes, as well as hiking trails and all guided Naturalists activities.
This package includes:
- 2 to 4 nights in a lakeside fireplace cabin with spa tub
- All meals from dinner on check-in evening through breakfast on checkout day
- Wine and appetizers delivered to your room each evening
- Unlimited use of all guided Naturalist activities, canoes, kayaks, and boat and motor rental (based on availability mid-May through mid-October)
- Unlimited horseback rides (based on availability mid-May through mid-October)
- One ride each on the Towering Pines Canopy Tour (based on availability mid-May through mid-October). Guests must weigh less than 240 pounds for horseback and Canopy Tour rides.
- Unlimited use of all guided Naturalist activities, cross country skis, and snowshoes, weather permitting December through March
- One hour-long dogsled ride each (based on availability and weather permitting mid-December through March)
- One half-day snowmobile rental each (based on availability and weather permitting mid-December through March). Guests must be at least age 25 in order to drive our snowmobiles. Minnesota residents born after 12/31/76 must also obtain a snowmobile safety certificate from the MN DNR.
- $549 per person for first two nights
- $229 per person each additional night
Quiet Season (October 22-December 7 , 2017 with no seasonal activities)
- $498 per person for first two nights
- $99 per person each additional night
Sales Tax and Service Charge are additional