Package Dates: May 13 – Oct 23
Everything you need to fish like crazy
If your idea of the perfect vacation is non-stop fishing in some of Minnesota’s best lakes, we’ve got the vacation for you.
Not only will we take care of all your gear, boat, motor, gas, bait, fish filleting and guide, we’ll take care of all your meals and accommodations, too. Just bring your appetite for great fishing and great food. We’ll provide everything except your personal clothing.
Walleye, lake trout, smallmouth bass and northern — there’s plenty of action here. Our excellent guides have worked the area for years, and will escort you to some outstanding lakes. With three full days of fishing you’ll have plenty of time to try out different lakes and hot spots.
Your guide will select the best spots for you from Gunflint Lake, North Lake, Saganaga Lake, Seagull Lake, and Northern Light Lake. These are among the best lakes in northeastern Minnesota for good sized walleye, lake trout, smallmouth bass and northern pike.
The Grand Slam Fishing Package includes: four nights accommodations with fireplace, all meals, boats with upholstered seats, 25 hp motor, all gas, all bait, all fishing equipment, three guided fishing days, and packed lunches or hot shore lunches (your preference).
To have the most flexibility for fishing the border lakes, you’ll need a Remote Border Crossing Permit from Ontario. You should allow 4-6 weeks to receive this permit after submitting your application. Click the following link for the details:
You’ll also need your passport or passport card if you travel to and from Canada.
The Grand Slam Fishing Package includes:
- Four nights accommodations in your choice of cabin
- All meals from dinner after check-in through breakfast checkout morning, including shore lunch with your guide or packed lunches to take with you
- Three guided fishing days (up to three people with a guide)
- Unlimited use of fishing boat with upholstered seats, 25 hp motor, all gas, all bait, all fishing equipment
- 1499 per adult in a Rustic Canoer Cabin
- 1699 per adult in a Classic Cabin
- 1799 per adult in a Gunflint Lake Home
- 1899 per adult in a Romantic Cabin
All prices are minimum double occupancy
Taxes, service charge, and gratuties not included