We are seeking a fulltime Hospitality Coordinator. In this position, you will have daily contact with our Lodge guests, requiring a pleasant attitude and willingness to listen and answer questions about the area.
• Answering telephones, responding to guest inquiries, and taking guest reservations
• Assisting in ordering, stocking, and inventory management of two gift shop areas
• Assisting in restaurant server training and development
• Host/hostess and server shift supervision
• Assisting in developing housekeeping standards, processes, and procedures
This job will require rotational work in all hospitality areas within the Lodge, including front desk/reception, guest services, restaurant service, and housekeeping. Job duties include guest orientation of our property, review of guest package, reservation processing, data entry, telephone communications, answering guest questions, and any other duties that may be asked of team members.
We are looking for an applicant who has experience with hospitality leadership. Our expectation is that our candidate will strive for excellence. In this position you will be part of a team where the guest is your top priority. You will be a key component in assuring that we deliver the best possible experience for the guest, since you will be face to face with them on a daily basis. We are seeking an organized, logical, and level-headed person with very good communication skills and a beaming personality. Looking for a cheerful person with extreme attention to detail.
Minimum Qualifications for Hospitality Coordinator:
• Energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, strong communication skills
• Contribute to a positive, supportive team atmosphere & model a “can-do” attitude
• Responsible, reliable, punctual & committed to job
• Family friendly, pleasant & courteous in all interactions with our guests
• Ability to motivate/train others and lead by example
• Have basic typing skills and be computer literate
• Flexibility in scheduling
• Must submit to a background check