April 23-May 11, 2017
Beat the Crowds and Pull in Some Big Northern!
We have had an early ice-out this year and enthusiastic fishermen and women will be able to get out on the lake to start fishing for Northern a few weeks before the others get out for walleye and trout opening weekend. Because Gunflint, Magnetic, Little Gunflint and North Lakes are all border lakes Northern Pike season is already open! We will have a guide ready to take you out and show you the best fishing spots. Once you’ve landed your catch, we will fillet it and make it into appetizers for you in the dining room at Justine’s at Gunflint Lodge.
This package includes:
- Two nights lodging in a lakeside fireplace cabin, some with sauna and/or spa or hot tub – call early to get the best cabin available
- A complimentary beer or soft drink at Justine’s each evening of your stay
- Half day with a fishing guide; boat, motor, and gas
- All guided Naturalist activities
Weekend package pricing:
- $364 per cabin for up to three guests, best cabin available
- $35 each additional (non-fishing) guest
Sales Tax and Service Charge are additional