Boundary Waters Expo Weekend Package
Package Dates: June 16-18, 2017
Come enjoy the place that National Geographic has named one of the world’s “50 Places of a Lifetime”
Join us at the third annual Boundary Waters Expo, to be held June 17-18th, 2017 at the Seagull Lake public landing just 10 miles up the Gunflint Trail from Gunflint Lodge & Outfitters. This is a family-friendly, hands-on event with fun for everyone. After the Expo, join us at Gunflint Northwoods Outfitters for an Open House, enjoy a tap beer or soft drink on us, and listen to the paddling music of award-winning songwriter Jerry Vandiver and his fiddler, Grisel Williams on the patio of Justine’s at Gunflint Lodge. Come enjoy the place that National Geographic has named one of the world’s “50 Places of a Lifetime.” Your Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness adventure starts here!
The Boundary Waters Expo will feature:
- Hands-on demonstrations
- Breathtaking scenery
- Campfire storytelling and discussions led by Cliff Jacobson and others.
- And more!
Book your stay today!
The Boundary Waters Expo Weekend package includes:
- A two-night stay at Gunflint Lodge & Outfitters
- One free beer or soft drink with visit to Gunflint Northwoods Outfitters open house
- Unlimited use of canoes, kayaks and paddleboards on the Gunflint Lake waterfront
- 30% discount off your fully outfitted Boundary Waters trip through Gunflint Northwoods Outfitters if booked before June 30, 2017
- $199 in a rustic Canoer Cabin
- $449 in a Classic Cabin
- $459 in a Romantic Cabin
- $469 in a Gunflint Lake Home
Sales Tax and Service Charge are additional